- 2 x 500 hp Volvo Penta diesel engines
- Lewmar front thruster
- 2 control stations
- Excellent condition of the yacht, both technical and interior / exterior
- A very thoughtful and functional sea yacht of the famous Italian shipyard Ferretti
- The interior uses a noble color scheme of light tones, and the highest quality materials of the yacht are in exceptional condition: leather upholstered furniture, natural wood in light tones, granite kitchen countertops, polished steel in the glazing, delicate and soft coating that covers the walls of the boat, beige plastic
- 3 double cabins + 1 single captain's cabin aft with its own toilet and sink. Personal bathroom in the bow with a shower, bidet, toilet, sink. The second bathroom for the guest cabins is the same, but without a bidet
- In addition to the presence of 4 cabins, the yacht has an incredible spacious flybridge for its size, which is larger in area than many 50 foot yachts
- Sink installed and water supply to the flybridge
- Sink and water supply aft. Stern shower. Water supply outlet in the anchor compartment. Additional outlet for water supply at the stern for connecting a hose
- Anchor control panel in the anchor compartment and at the control posts
- The yacht is equipped with a new generation Raymarine system, which includes: 2 navigation Touch displays 12 inches at both helm stations with WiFi connection for iPad and iPhone, HD radar, HD sonar, external GPS antennas, AIS system, CCTV cameras with infrared illumination in the engine compartment and aft. American Maritime Weather System, which measures wind direction and strength without moving parts and displays information on any Raymarine display. Autopilot. Navionics Gold card all Russia
- All running and parking lights of the yacht are replaced with LED
- Fire extinguishing system in the engine compartment
- A water treatment system with a capacity of 150-200 liters per hour has been installed. Replenishment of fresh water by processing seawater through a reverse osmosis system, ultraviolet treatment, ozone treatment. $ 10,000
- US Remote Controlled Xenon Searchlight (Headlight Finder)
- A high-quality and powerful audio system with sound for the stern and flybridge is installed: 12 Audison speakers and 2 Polk Audio subwoofers, 3 amplifiers and an Audison digital processor, an Audison media player, an Alpine head unit with iPod connection, 2 remote controls aft and Alpine flybridge
- In the living room, the TV has been replaced by a Philips 40 "older series with an ultra-thin frame and dynamic Ambilight
- Installed 5.1 Harman-Kardon home theater, Harman-Kardon DVD player, Apple TV, Audison HD media player with the ability to read all known formats from external hard drives, usb3.0 media and wireless Bluetooth and WiFi data transfer protocols
- Satellite HD TV NTV +, Humax receiver with hard drive and the ability to record 3 channels at once
- In the bow cabin: Philips TV, Pioneer audio system
- Over the past 3 years: New stern sofas were made. All sofas and sunbeds on the flybridge sewn from Sunbrella marine fabric
- New awnings were sewn on the stern and flybridge. In addition to the roof, the flybridge can be completely covered with panoramic glazing. All the tents on the yacht use the most expensive "flexible glass" - film from Strataglass (USA). Fantastic transparency, durability and a completely different "glass" appearance. All awnings are made from Sunbrella marine fabric
- Sewn a new winter dust cover
- Sewn a new bow lounger and a new cover for the bow lounger
- Shade cover for bow glazing of the yacht
- The yacht is equipped with new marine batteries and service and motor groups
- A year ago, a new compact, quiet and efficient 12 kW Fisher Panda diesel generator was installed. (Germany)
- Charger and inverter MasterVolt
- The stern hydraulic gangway was replaced with a more powerful one with a lifting capacity of 400 kg. Opacmare with stationary and portable remote control
- The yacht's windows are equipped with original mosquito nets
Advantages of this offer
All equipment of the yacht underwent high-quality and timely service from the official VolvoPenta dealer of the SpetsFlotService company.
Engine hours of 2.380 hours. (The yacht went on long voyages in Russia, as well as in Norway and the Mediterranean Sea). All preventive work was carried out, fuel injectors were replaced, valves were adjusted. There are all service bills, the history of the yacht and its service is completely transparent.
Excellent condition of gelcoat (annual protective polish) and teak.
Kitchen with Ferretti signature utensils including cutlery, plates, dishes, tea and coffee sets. The kitchen is equipped with a full-fledged large two-compartment refrigerator, microwave oven with grill, Delonghi coffee machine, glass-ceramic hob.
Climate control system in each cabin.
In the history of the yacht, she had only two owners.